- Reach at Reinstall Webroot with Key Code to completely download your webroot antivirus. Here I am going to give you step by step instructions to download . also click directly on the link webroot.com/safe to download your product by yourself.
- First of all open a browser on your computer.
- Either Type on the URL box or open a run box by pressing Windows + R together (open a run box) and type there
- With the Webroot.com/Setup Product Key, you can complete the installation process all by yourself. Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a smooth Webroot installation.
- If the automatic download fails, you can call the helpline for assistance. Slow internet connections can lead to problems in downloading.
- If you already have an anti-virus installed on your device, you will have to uninstall that first and remove it completely from your system.
- make sure the latest updates are installed on your operating system so that it is compatible with the Webroot antivirus.
- First of all Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW (PC) link for your product version.
- When prompted, click Save and make note of where the file is saved to your computer.
- Locate the saved file and double-click the file to start the installation.
- while When prompted, enter your Keycode.
- In the first step, I will give you the link, from there you can easily download your webroot. Please read all the steps in order to successfully install your antivirus.
- First of all, click on the link www.webroot.com/safe
- On this page, the download file is already there and it will be downloaded automatically if you have a google chrome browser. If you are using internet explorer (blue E) then it will show you an option to save in the bottom. You need to click on save.
- Now it will show you another option to run you just need to click on run. If you do not find the download file, then you just need to press ctrl+j at the same time in order to open your download.
- If you successfully run the download file then it will show you a box, where you can put your keycode. ( Keycode is a 20 digit alphanumeric set which is on the back of your card)
- You need to Press agree and install
- Also, your computer will prompt and you need to click on “yes”.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or any dual-core processor.
- RAM: 1 GB or 2 GB memory recommended.
- Storage: 500 MB of free hard drive space needed.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Browser: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- License: Lifetime trial for 1-year, after this it will ask for a serial key.
- Open the Play Store on your mobile device
- Then, go to the search field and type your Webroot product. It will show you a list, select your product and then click on the Install button.
- It will start downloading the software. Once it’s done, click on the Open button.
- It will show you a pop-up box. To allow access to the software, click on the Allow button.
- In the next window, select the Activation option if you have a keycode. Otherwise, click on the Skip button. This completes the installation process.
- Firstly, open the App Store.
- Search for your Webroot product in the search bar.
- Select your product and click on the Get button.
- In the next window, tap Install. A pop-up box appears on your screen, select the OK button.
- While installing, it may ask you to enter your Apple ID password. Enter your password and tap the OK button.
- Once the download completes, tap the Open button.
- After that, tap the Continue button.
- Now, select the Get started tab to open the application.
- Go to the menu icon and Webroot Login to your account and this completes the installation process on iOS.
Protection Features. Like most modern antivirus programs, WebrootSecureAnywhere Antivirus detects malware by comparing suspicious programs found on your computer with an enormous database of known malware. InWebroot’s case, that database is not on your PC, but in the cloud.
To find your keycode within REINSTALL WEBROOT KEY CODE for Mac :
- Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu).
- From the main window, click My Account.
- A window opens with your keycode and subscription information.
Mac Installation Instructions — Webroot SecureAnywhere™
Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW (Mac) link for your product version.
Double-click Webroot SecureAnywhere app to open the installer.
Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Applications folder.
Open the Applications folder by double-clicking the folder icon.
- Part 1: Turn off Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray.
- Right-click the system tray icon and select Shutdown Protection.
- A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears. Click Yes.
- Depending on your settings, you may have to complete a CAPTCHA for confirmation as well.