Webroot 64-bit Download latest version 2020 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit]. Reliable antivirus software programs at an affordable price that secures up to 3 PCs or Macs with fast scans and no interruptions. Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by Webroot (14986).
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is a full-scale antivirus program at an affordable price. Webroot takes 20 seconds to check your computer for malicious malware – 60x faster than the average scan time of tested competitor antivirus products. Reliable antivirus that secures up to 3 PCs or Macs with fast scans and no interruptions.
- Instantly protects against new threats as soon as they emerge
- Won’t interrupt you with endless pop-ups and alerts
- Secures up to 3 PCs or Macs
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- No time-consuming updates or slow scans
- Windows 10 Compatible.
Home users and business users in modern days need versatile internet security. webroot comes with different levels of protection for Virtual Machines, smartphones with an easy to install at www.webroot.com/safe for desktop, on google play store search webroot secureanywhere for android smartphones.
- Webroot secureanywhere Protects your email Accounts, Passwords, Social Media Accounts.
- webroot internet Protect banking Details Password and other Important files.
- And Protect your computer from Malware, Trojan and infections, etc.
- Webroot also protects as a firewall against the intruders.
- Web Protections with the browser extension. The browser extension will give an enable option when you will open your browser after the webroot secureanywhere installation.
- Webroot setup provides Internal Threats Protection.
- The Webroot installation file, wsainstall.exe will automatically download to your computer.
- Locate the wsainstall.exe file on your desktop and double-click to start the installation.
- When prompted, enter your Keycode.
- Continue to follow the instructions as they appear.
- Your installation will automatically download the wsamac.dmg to your computer.
- Locate the wsamac.dmg file and double-click to start the installation.
- Double-click the Webroot Internet Security icon.
- When prompted, enter your keycode.
- Continue to follow the instructions as they appear.
The Webroot 64-bit Download package is simple to setup & install at webroot.com/safe. Simply find a 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
Antivirus and cybersecurity products from this brand are easy to use and install and can be done in a simple manner by following a few steps. The security package offered by this brand is incredibly easy to set up and install. You can easily install and upgrade any of the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus products that help you handle cybersecurity in the best possible manner.
- Start with setup and install at webroot.com/safe by downloading the software that you can do without a CD or DVD. All you need is a good internet connection for the purpose.
- You will find a 20 character alpha-numeric code (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) which is your product key. If you buy a retail card, you will find this unique code on the backside of the card that you need to enter.
- Install Webroot with this Product Key by entering this unique product key to complete the installation process and clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- With the Webroot.com/Setup Product Key, you can complete the installation process all by yourself. Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a smooth Webroot installation.
- If the automatic download fails, you can call the helpline for assistance. Slow internet connections can lead to problems in downloading.
- If you already have an anti-virus installed on your device, you will have to uninstall that first and remove it completely from your system.
- Ensure that the latest updates are installed on your operating system so that it is compatible with the Webroot antivirus.
AV-Comparatives gave nine vendors, including Webroot, its highest award in its July 2012 Anti-Phishing Test, in which Webroot took 9th place among 18 products tested for efficacy in blocking phishing websites. In AV-Comparatives’s Performance Test for October 2012, Webroot had the best PCMark score, having the lightest impact out of 20 products tested on a Windows 7 64-bit machine.
Webroot had the worst results out of 20 products tested by AV-Comparatives in the September 2012 File Detection Test of Malicious Software, both in terms of malware detection rates and false alarms. Webroot detected less than 80 percent of viral samples, much worse than the 94.4 percent rate of the second-lowest detecting product. Webroot inappropriately flagged 210 clean files, raising as many false positives as the other 19 products tested combined. According to AV-comparatives, the “results and misses have been confirmed with several tests and also by the vendor.”
PC Magazine has awarded Webroot SecureAnywhere 19 times with Editor’s Choice and Security Product of the Year, its highest award given to security and software programs. In PC Magazine’s test for 2013, Webroot was found by PC Magazine staff to have the best score in malware blocking tests, malware removal tests, speed of scans, and installation speed. In the 2014 test, PCMag found “Webroot’s detection rate of 89 percent and overall malware cleanup score of 6.6 points are both tops among products tested using this same malware collection.”
Gartner listed Webroot in its Visionary Quadrant in its 2014 assessment of Endpoint Protection Platforms.
The Radicati Group, a technology market research firm, identified Webroot as a “Trail Blazer” in its Corporate Web Security—Market Quadrant 2014. Radicati CEO Sara Radicati said that Webroot “is one of a few purely cloud-based web security providers and offers an easily deployable corporate web security solution.”
In 2014, PassMark Software, a software and hardware performance benchmarking company, benchmarked Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection and Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus using 13 performance metrics. In both tests, Webroot products were found to outperform competitors in a variety of metrics, including scan times, CPU usage, and others, earning the highest overall score in both tests.